Friday, November 25, 2011

Ask yourself what you did wrong

Did you know that most people would spend eighty percent of their times ARGUING!!

I was astonished when I read this!!

80% it a big number, that’s what a well-known university published in a funny report.

To tell you the truth, I didn’t read a single lie; I only picked this information from a newspaper.

But guys think about it for a minute here: we spend 80% of our whole life trying to cover for our incompetence and maybe something terrible or not so that terrible after all.

I’m guilty of doing this, I have to come clean.

When I’ve read this, I started noticing what I was doing and indeed, the first thing I did when I was at work is saying this:

“No, I came early!!”

And yes, I came late to work as usual and it wasn’t the traffic, it was me setting my alarm late on purpose to get more sleep!

This is what I did the next time I wanted to argue:

I told the truth.

“Yes, I came five minutes late” while looking at his eyes.

The bastard, nearly insulted me, and kept telling me about the benefits of coming early and “beating the traffic”

There are some great things about arguing too, but don’t make it a habit, you will become a nasty old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment